HeatAndCool.com

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kristen Stewart Admits Cheating on Robert Pattinson


kristen stewart admits cheating on robert pattinson hollywoodgrind Kristen Stewart Admits Cheating on Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart (22) was caught with pictures cheating with Rupert Sanders (41), who is married with two children. Her now ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson (26) was apparently unaware that Kristen had the moral values of a Hollywood actress. Not shy about being a homewrecker Kristen issued this statement:
“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”
This just so happens to be the first time Kristen has admitted to having a relationship with Rob, who is suddenly important to her. It isn’t suprising that she would cheat with someone who washes his hair more than once-in-a-while.
Rupert also issue a statement:
“I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.”
I’ll bet that is just what Rupert was thinking when he was banging Kristen.
Liberty Ross, Rupert’s wife and mother of his children, played Kristen’s mother in the movie he directed Kristen in, Snow White and The Huntsman. Did you know Kristen just made a movie without clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment