HeatAndCool.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kim Kardashian on Kanye West appearing on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians': 'I want to show my life'


When Kim Kardashian and Kanye West first started dating, many wondered if the “Otis” rapper would appear on Kim’s family reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, as a new season is premiering on May 20.
The new couple have played coy up until recently, when they were spotted kissing on the set of Kim’s photo shoot and there’s no shortage of pictures of them strolling hand-in-hand.
West attended Kim’s older sister Kourtney Kardashian’s baby shower over this past weekend, and the cameras were there. So will he be a heavy presence on the new season of the show?
"I want to show my life," Kardashian told E!’s Marc Malkin. "If we are having dinner and he does show up, I'm sure we're not going to go, 'Stop the cameras!'"
Comparing herself to her sister Khloe Kardashian’s reality show with her husband Lamar Odom, Khloe & Lamar, Kim said I'm not going to be taking a bubble bath and drinking champagne or on a sex swing [on camera] like Khloé [Kardashian Odom] and Lamar [Odom] do," she said. "It's not going to be like that."
Kim does admit that her impending divorce from estranged husband Kris Humphries did leave her a little “embarrassed” about showing too much of her love life.
"My heart's a little more guarded," she said. "I showed so much of myself in the past. You almost get embarrassed showing this big wedding, which I would have had cameras or not. So I think you want to just guard yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment